Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NO more sippy cup

NO more sippy cup for Bryson...YAY Taking a Drink
YAY, for my baby!!!! :0)
Bryson is drinking from a CUP, no more sippy cups...YAY for Bryson! Check him out!!!

Ok, so at school Bryson has been drinking out of a regular cup for a while, actually sense he started school. That was one of the things on his I.E.P. to do. So he actually did it REALLY quick. But at home was a totally different story. He knew that he could get it at home so he did. SO, the other day I thought to myself, "I NEED to get him off the sippy cup". Of course I tell that to myself all the time but I guess I really never wanted to do it. It was just easier for me just to give it to him. To Bryson it was like a security thing. But I knew in my heart that he NEEDED to get off it NOW. So, 2 day's ago I washed ALL his cups and put them aways and threw some away (that were bad). And yes, he cried and had a COW, but actually got over it REALLY quick. He actually thought that he could steel Caiden's cup...it was pretty funny, smart boy! Anyways, he is doing REALLY good with the cup, he does have occasional spills but that is to be expected, what kid doesn't! He is VERY cautious, it's WAY cute. But he is still learning cause this is something VERY different for him. He does have sensory issues and this is one of them, but he is doing great, just watch the video!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that is great that he is drinking out of a cup! he looks like he has made tons of progress!! he has a great mommy and daddy too! :)