Friday, February 13, 2009

Surgery Day

Handsome boy
New teeth ...YAY. He still has the tap marks all over his face, they wouldn't come off.
Here is Bryson's NEW smile!
Mommy and her baby.
I was TRYING to get a picture of the new teeth but he wouldn't let me...lol
This was Bryson's recovery nurse. She was SO awesome. She had to monitor him for a while cause he had gotten a fever during surgery. And they wanted to make sure that it didn't come back.
They wanted me to wake him up...so I kept calling his name and so he put his arms over his head.
OOOO my poor baby, look at those lips. He was all swollen
Mommy and Bryson after surgery
Zoooooom and they are off :',( Ok I was in TEARS!!!
They said that Bryson did SO good when he got back their, that he didn't even cry....I was SO proud of him.
They were telling him to hold on.
Here goes my baby, this part was SO dame hard!!!! I thought he was going to have a hard time getting separated from me. BUT he didn't like was all ready to take a ride on the bed...lol, can you tell...lol Mommy was the one having a hard time! :(
Ok, so they were taking to long...and we need to keep him occupied...so we gave him the controller to the T. V. lol..He was happy for a little while.
Bryson, all ready to go
Bryson really didn't know what to think about the whole outfit...lol..He looked so darn cute though, that is for sure!!!
Bryson did SO good the whole time. I was a WRECK!!! We were just waiting for the Dr. to come in to talk to us.
Mommy and Bryson all ready and waiting. Look at how cute he looked, like a little dr. lol. And yes, I could NOT look at the camera cause I was crying the WHOLE time!
My beautiful little boy, he was SO good! Just look at how nice he was sitting. I LOVE this little boy, you DON'T even know!
Little teeth waiting to get fixed!
Here is a before picture....this was in the waiting room waiting to go back! :(
He we are off to the surgery center... :0(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so what was wrong w/his teeth??? glad it went perfectly!

The Lager blog said...

Yeah me too. His teeth were chipped. So they went in and fixed them. They chipped from to much milk.

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Glad it went well. Surgery is so scary.